Local, Walking Distance:
The Potting Shed Cafe, a 3 minute walk for brekky, lunches, snacks, pastries:
The Foresters Arms, an 8 minute walk, serving great food:
The Three Lions, a 15 minute walk, great food and prices:
The Royal Oak, a 15 minute walk doing 'next level' cuisine:
Hockeys farm, a 5 min drive have a great cafe and deli with lots of produce and local meats:
In Fordingbridge 2 miles away you have:
- The George pub (1984) on the river Avon.
- La Lambretta do the best pizza and Italian dishes,
- The Raj Indian Indian restaurant / takeaway
- New Wongs Garden Chinese takeaway
- Philpotts fish and chips
- Co-op and a Tesco express too
For a wider choice the market town of Ringwood is just 5 miles down the road.